Wednesday bug triage report (2022-05-03)

Utkarsh Gupta guptautkarsh2102 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:23:06 UTC 2022

Hiya,

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:14 AM Bryce Harrington
<bryce.harrington at canonical.com> wrote:
> His report does reference the '-merge-needed' tag, and iirc the changes
> to filter out these bug reports were a single branch landing, so I
> suspect the issue is a legit code bug.

Aah, yeah, overlooked that bit. Also, I can reproduce it.

$ ustriage 2022-05-03 2022-05-03
Ubuntu Server Triage helper
Symbols:
'*': ubuntu-server is directly subscribed
'+': last bug activity is ours
Please be patient, this can take a few minutes...
Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 247 bugs
---
Bugs last updated on 2022-05-03 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 94 bugs

On a totally different note, I am always amused to see the difference
in the number of bugs if two different people run this.

- u