Triage report (for: 2022-05-04)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu May 5 14:12:59 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-05-04 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 21 bugs

Bugs worth mentioning:

---

LP: #1968629 - Incomplete [openvpn] - OpenVPN fails to start/connect

Issue due to OpenSSL 3 deprecation of SHA1. Patch on a plate, I triaged
this with High priority and tagged server-next.

I am slightly worried by the security implications, but the patch landed
in upstream master already, so we're going to ship it anyway. See the
bug for more details.

---

LP: #1971523 - New [libmnl] - Static build does not work for libmnl (-lmnl)

Packaging bug introduced in the latest Debian revision. I asked the bug
reporter to file in Debian, but this is actionable even without that.
Tagged server-todo.

---

LP: #1971619 - New [libvirt] - forward mode open is adding libvirt
iptables rules

This is a candidate regression-update. I didn't try to setup a
reproducer, bug provided steps for the bug reporter to find out which
version exactly causes the regression. Marked Incomplete. I didn't add
it to our work queues but I subscribed the team.

Paride