Wednesday bug triage report (2022-05-03)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Thu May 5 14:05:15 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-05-03 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 125 bugs

Lots of merge bugs created by Bryce's tools.

Regarding the non-merge related bugs:

I asked for more information in some of them. Some other bugs are already being
worked on. Below are the ones worth mentioning here:

https://pad.lv/128548  - (Fix Released)   [samba]             - Enable net usershare?
   A samba Debian maintainer is proposing to partially revert this change to
   match upstream. It would be nice to provide some feedback here.

https://pad.lv/1971489 - (Confirmed)      [exim4]             - exim4 GnuTLS breakage with outgoing TLS 1.3 Resource tempor…
   Linked an upstream patch, asked the reporter for more info and subscribed the team.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1850927 - (Triaged)        [freeradius]        - Configuration comment suggests non-default /tmp/radius conf…
   We may want to consider unsubscribing the team if we get to the 180 days mark
   without anyone from the community willing to touch this.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1859016 - (Triaged)        [libvirt]           - network in vhostuser server mode not hot-addable due to app…
   Next steps are clear. Not touching this given the low priority here.

--
Athos Ribeiro