DKIM failed

Jürgen Depicker Jurgen.Depicker at let.be
Fri Mar 11 08:28:01 UTC 2022

Hello Robie, as you can see in the attached mail, all is fine now :-).  On 15 feb it still wasn't.  Thanks for your work and have a very nice day!

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards/Meilleures salutations/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jürgen Depicker  |    Software Project Manager

L.E.T. NV  |  Vaartlaan 20  |   9800 Deinze  |  Belgium
Tel. +32 9 381 87 87