Triage report for 2022-06-15

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 16 13:31:49 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-06-15 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 14 bugs

TL;DR: no bugs to raise, no bugs added/removed from our queues.

I'll just mention:

LP: #1708426 -       Fix Released  [apache2]           - add mod_brotli

Where I adjusted the task states and mentioned that it's unlikely that
we're going to SRU mod_brotli support to Bionic, bug encouraged the
commenters to make a good case for it.

LP: #1978816 -       New           [openssh]           - sshd:
ClientAliveCountMax=0 not honoured as expected

The change the bug is about is actually an upstream change. I asked the
user to mark the bug as Incomplete if he agrees with my findings.

Paride