Monday bug triage report (2022-06-10 to 2022-06-12)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Mon Jun 13 20:14:39 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated between 2022-06-10 (Friday) and 2022-06-12 (Sunday)
inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 22 bugs

A couple of comments below:

## https://pad.lv/1969247 - *(Invalid)       [mysql-8.0]         -
fallocate with FALLOC_FL_ZERO_RANGE produces zero-size file…

The was fixed in zfs-linux in jammy-proposed and already verified, however,
this is stuck in proposed because another fix was uploaded with it and it
was not
verified so far (added a comment about that). Not sure if we can/want to do
something here.

## https://pad.lv/1978302 - (New)            [dpdk]              -
/lib/dpdk/dpdk-init stop does not restore number of hugepag…

This seems reasonable to me, so I subscribed Christian to take a look since
he is also the Debian maintainer.

No bug stalled in our queue for 60 nor 180 days. No bugs added to our work
queue.

Lucas Kanashiro