Bug triage report for 2022-06-06 (Monday triage)

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 9 13:41:16 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated between 2022-06-03 (Friday) and 2022-06-05 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

Most bugs in the report are moving along without any further triaging
action needed. These are the ones I touched:

LP: #1966610 -       New           [smartmontools]     - smartctl assert failure: free(): invalid pointer

I don't think this can really make any progress given a proportionate
engineering effort from us, so I commented to set expectations on this
and added it to our backlog for tracking only.

LP: #1976110 -       Fix Released  [tmux]              - `tmux -d -x ... -y ...` does not respect sizing

Invited an SRU if they want to drive it.

LP: #1977633 -       New           [iotop]             - iotop raises UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pgpgin' ref…

Looks like a valid upstream bug, but low priority. I invited the
reporter to report upstream.

LP: #1977687 -       Confirmed     [apache2]           - apache on Ubuntu 22.04 is several times slower than on othe…

Consulted with Christian and agreed this should be closed. Christian
wrote up a detailed comment and marked it Opinion.