Triage report (for: 2022-01-26)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 27 11:21:05 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-01-26 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 29 bugs

Just one bug to bring attention to:

LP: #1951490 -   * Confirmed     [samba]             - Can't print after
update to 4.13

Looks like a regression caused by a security update. There's an upstream
bug for it with patches for samba >= 4.14 (more details in my comment).

Upstream doesn't mention 4.13, but that might be because upstream
considers 4.13 in security-only maintenance.

I bumped the bug Importance, subscribed ubuntu-security, and tagged it
update-regression and server-next.

Paride