Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Thu Feb 24 13:32:46 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-02-22 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 29 bugs

Most of these are already in good hands and being taken care of.

https://pad.lv/1961820 - (Confirmed)      [php7.4]            - CVE-2021-21708: potential RCE with filter_var(..., FILTER_V…

Just a heads up that the security team will possibly patch this one and
php 8.1 in jammy soon. No further actions were taken for this bug during
triage.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 3 bugs
https://pad.lv/1865900 - (Confirmed)      [requests]          - apache 2.4.29-1ubuntu4.12 authentication with client certif…
also:                  - (In Progress)    [apache2]
also:                  - (Confirmed)      [python-urllib3]

This has been sitting there for a while. Since the path forward was
unclear to me, I added server-triage-discuss to this one.

--
Athos Ribeiro