Triage report (for: 2022-02-23)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 24 09:34:17 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-02-23 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 24 bugs

Many bugs moving forward, some New ones triaged as Incomplete with a
more info request. I'll just mention:

LP: #1960821 - New [samba] - Winbind can no more connect to Windows
domain after reload

IIUC we're still waiting for the user to verify this is actually a
regression (i.e. the problem doesn't happen with older packages), and
maybe from some test results from Andreas. I left the bug alone (no
status changed).

No bugs added/removed from our work queues.

Paride