Triage report (for: 2022-02-16)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 18 14:48:29 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-02-16 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 19 bugs

Worth mentioning is only:

LP: #1959581 - *    New           [ocfs2-tools]       - OCFS2
intermittently not mountable on a second Node in Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

We know this as being a difficult bug to work with. I prepared a PPA
with Bionic's open-iscsi built for Focal and provided some other
suggestions on how to find out if this is fixed in other Ubuntu
releases. We're still looking for a clue on this one. I put it back to
Incomplete.

Stale bugs

LP: #1931104 -      Triaged       [nss]               - Test of
dogtag-pki is failing on s390x due to LTO

Nothing relevant changed in Ubuntu, but about one week ago a new
upstream version has been uploaded to Debian. When merging we should
check if the "disable LTO on s390x" delta can be dropped.

Paride