Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Feb 15 19:49:17 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-02-14 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 18 bugs

As usual, most of the bugs are in good hands already. Some comments below:

# https://pad.lv/1959581 - *(New)           [ocfs2-tools]       - OCFS2
intermittently not mountable on a second Node in Ubun…

This is a bug which is not easy to debug (some people chimed in and we did
not reach a conclusion yet), I asked for some information to see if we get
any insight.

# https://pad.lv/1960837 - (New)            [vsftpd]            - New
upstream version supports modern TLS version

The new upstream release contains some improvements regarding SSL/TLS which
should be great to have in our next LTS release. I sent an email to the
Debian maintainer to see if we can update it there and get it synced before
feature freeze. Tagged it as server-todo.

# https://pad.lv/1954306 - (New)            [mysql-8.0]         - Action
`remove-instance` works but appears to fail

This bug is already in our backlog and has not been touched in 60 days. It
still needs some investigation, I added a comment to make it visible in our
future re-triages.

Lucas Kanashiro.