Ubuntu Server Guide updates suggested by commenters

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Feb 9 08:58:31 UTC 2022

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 8:31 PM Bryce Harrington
<bryce.harrington at canonical.com> wrote:

> Christian,
>
> Following your request at today's server roadmap meeting, here is a list
> of pages from the Ubuntu Server Guide with comments / questions /
> suggestions from community contributors that appear to not yet be
> addressed.  I've omitted pages that had comments that appear to have
> already been addressed.

Thank you so much!
I've added this list and a session for it to our upcoming sprint and
hope to get through all of those in that week.
If not we can at least exit with some well defined action items for
the more complex cases.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server