Friday bug triage

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Mon Feb 7 16:32:25 UTC 2022

On Mon, Feb 07, 2022 at 07:30:11PM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>Bugs last updated on 2022-02-03 (Thursday)
>Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
>Found 14 bugs
>
>Only 2 worth mentioning:
>
>  LP: #1959581 - (New) [ocfs2-tools] - OCFS2 intermittently not
>  mountable on a second Node in Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
>
>Interesting bug but I am not sure what more we can do here. Sergio
>already replied and the reporter got back. To which, I replied as
>well but there's not much information which can help us assess the
>bug. I've asked the reporter if they can help reproduce this in 21.10
>as well. But that said, Sergio, could you please take a look at this
>once again and see if there's anything you might know about?
>
>  LP: #1895799 - (New) [amavisd-new] -  pkgstripfiles doesn't
>  respect override_dh_installchangelogs targets
>
>Athos already replied to the bug. I added a comment, too, stating
>that it's reproducible in the devel release, too, but is working
>fine in Debian. Added server-todo for someone to take a look.

I also subscribed the team there.

I added amavisd-new to that bug as a tracker/reminder that it will need
a rebuild once the pkgbinarymangler issue is fixed (there may be other
packages affected). IMHO, it seems that fixing the bug in
pkgbinarymangler is the right approach here. In this case, I am not sure
if we really want this one in server-todo.

>- u
>
>--

Athos Ribeiro