Wednesday Triage Report (2022-02-02)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Feb 2 23:07:07 UTC 2022

ustriage found 11 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1959581 - (New) [ocfs2-tools] - OCFS2 intermittently
    not mountable on a second Node in Ubun…

The reporter seems competent and the bug description is good.  I don't
know how to test without an Oracle system, so I spent some time digging
around the package & the internet and I think I may have found something
useful for the report.  I let him know, marked the bug as Incomplete and
subscribed ubuntu-server.

==========
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs

### https://pad.lv/1893202 - (Confirmed) [smartmontools] -
    update-smart-drivedb overwrites package installed file

Miriam last touched this.  I don't know if she's planning to work on it,
but I thought I'd raise this here.

==========
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs

### https://pad.lv/1912964 - (Triaged) [net-snmp] - [Patch] Add support
    for digests detected from ECC certifica…

Upstream has a fix, but it hasn't been officially released yet.  The
patch seems relatively simple, so may be a good candidate to be
backported.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14