Tuesday bug triage report (2022-08-15)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Aug 16 18:37:59 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-08-15 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 20 bugs

Some comments below:

## https://pad.lv/1980146 - *(New)           [dnsmasq]           - dnsmasq
often using 100% of CPU

Athos asked for some information, I tried to reproduce locally but no luck
with that. Asked for more information to see if we can spot something.

## https://pad.lv/1986487 - (New)            [pyjwt]             -
python3-jwt (2.3.0-1ubuntu0.1) contains pyjwt 2.4.0 metadat…

After the last security update in Jammy the version of the library was
bumped to 2.4.0 (in the patch fixing the CVE). I believe this is a security
update regression, so I subscribed ubuntu-security to see how we can sort
this
 out.

## https://pad.lv/1986579 - (New)            [open-vm-tools]     -
open-vm-tools moved from `main` to `universe` in focal-upda…

For some reason, after the first Jammy SRU, the binaries landed in universe
instead of main. I asked ubuntu-archive in #ubuntu-release and also
subscribed them to the bug to see if we can understand why that happened or
if something is wrong.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1954306 - (New)            [mysql-8.0]         - Action
`remove-instance` works but appears to fail

Lucas Kanashiro.