Triage report (for: 2022-04-27)

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Fri Apr 29 23:04:25 UTC 2022

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 09:34:18AM +0200, Paride Legovini wrote:
> Bugs last updated on 2022-04-27 (Wednesday)
> Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
> Found 23 bugs
>

> Bugs worth mentioning:
>
> ---
>
> LP: #1400197 - *+ Triaged [run-one] - Duplicate line: backoff=0
>
> Looks like a valid bug, but I think the true underlying question is: do
> we want to keep byobu (and its dependency run-one) in main?
>
> Some time ago I filed this bug for discussion:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/byobu/+bug/1965944

Can you arrange to bring this up at the next housekeeping meeting?  Your
rationale in the bug seems pretty solid, and I tend to agree.  We should
collaborate on whether there would be any side-effects, and what the
proper set of procedural actions should be, and who would like to take
them.

> LP: #1899248 - * Fix Committed [mysql-8.0] - mysql server crashes during
> install/update: Error: Unable to shut down server with process id X
>
> This is Fix Committed in Focal, Fix Released elsewhere, but there's a
> FTBFS on arm64 (likely a OOM) requiring attention.

Lena, are you already looking into this, or prefer to take it?  If not,
I can have a go.  Offhand as a first step I suspect we can toss it in a
PPA with arm64 enabled and see if it'll build there or not.

Bryce