Friday Bug Triage Report

Lena Voytek lena.voytek at canonical.com
Fri Apr 29 16:16:52 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-04-28 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 8 bugs

There were two notable bugs:

LP: #1968876 - Incomplete [openssh] - ssh-agent: Error connecting to agent:
Connection refused
A second user reported that they saw this issue, so I attempted to
reproduce based on their description but was unable to. I told them how
they may be able to report the issue with apport to make it a bit easier to
debug.

LP: #1969247 - Fix Committed [zfs-linux] -
fallocate with FALLOC_FL_ZERO_RANGE produces zero-size files on zfs in Jammy
This is the bug I reported a couple weeks ago. Working on validating that
the fix actually works now.

No bugs were found untouched in the last 60 or 180 days.