Monday bug triage report (2022-04-22 -> 2022-04-24)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Mon Apr 25 15:04:47 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated between 2022-04-22 (Friday) and 2022-04-24 (Sunday)
inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 10 bugs

The number of bugs was lower than I was expecting because of the Jammy
release. Comments below:

# https://pad.lv/1970076 - (New)            [openssh]           - User
process fault: interruption code 0011 ilc:3 on SSH cli…

This is a bug in a virtualized environment in s390x, I was not able to
reproduce it yet. It'd be helpful if Christian could take a quick look to
see if it rings a bell to him.

# https://pad.lv/1961633 - +(Triaged)       [multipath-tools]   - Consider
dropping d/p/kpartx-Improve-finding-loopback-devic…

This bug is in our backlog and has not been touched in 60 days. I think we
should consider this when merging multipath-tool during the KK cycle.
Bryce, is there any way to get this linked to the merge bug that your
tooling will create?

Lucas Kanashiro.