Triage report (for: 2022-04-20)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 21 10:58:09 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-04-20 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 41 bugs
 (!)

Most of the bug activity was due to the team's Wednesday bug
housekeeping/cleanup session, with Bryce in first place of the old bug
squashing ranking :)

I have two new bugs worth mentioning, I tagged both server-todo.

LP: #1969623 [net-snmp] Creation of SNMPv3 user broken (Jammy/22.04)

I reproduced this locally, somehow the /usr/share/ prefix is lost from
/usr/share/snmp/snmpd.conf. I triaged this with priority: High.

LP: #1969629 [apache2] Apache 2.4.x: mod_http2 sends empty response
after MaxRequestsPerChild

Fixed upstream, Jammy already has a fixed version. By looking at the
upstream fix this looks like a good SRU candate.

Paride