Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Apr 19 20:06:46 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-04-18 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 6 bugs

Only one bug not handled by others and worth mentioning:

# https://pad.lv/1966860 - (Confirmed)      [sg3-utils]         - hit issue
with script rescan-scsi-bus.sh in VM with image u…

This is a well written bug with reproduction steps, however, I was not able
to reproduce it locally yet. I'll work on it a bit more to reach a
conclusion.

There is this bug in our backlog and not touched in 180 days but it is
really low priority, leaving it as is:

# https://pad.lv/1931179 - (Triaged)        [genshi]            -
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/genshi/filters/i18n.py:352: …

Lucas Kanashiro.