Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Apr 12 21:10:37 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-04-11 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 31 bugs

Most bugs have people already working on them. I set a couple of bugs to
Incomplete and requested more information from bug reporters:

https://pad.lv/1968550 - (New)            [frr]               - unattended
updates, missing routes
https://pad.lv/1968629 - (New)            [openvpn]           - OpenVPN
fails to start/connect

There are some bugs not touched in 60 days but I do not see any action
needed apart from someone actually start/restart working on them:

https://pad.lv/1531184 - +(Confirmed)     [dnsmasq]           - [SRU]
dnsmasq doesn't start on boot because its interface i…
https://pad.lv/1828496 - +(Confirmed)     [haproxy]           - service
haproxy reload sometimes fails to pick up new TLS c…
https://pad.lv/1888000 - +(New)           [linux]             -
Bionic/Xenial minimal cloud image: failed to apply load ker…
also:                  - +(Triaged)       [open-iscsi]

Lucas Kanashiro.