Monday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Mon Sep 20 19:23:42 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated between 2021-09-17 (Friday) and 2021-09-19 (Sunday)
inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 21 bugs

Some of them worth mentioning:

https://pad.lv/1944005 - (New)            [multipath-tools] - System Lockup
during failover
-> The bug reporter is saying that multipath failover is not working on
Focal, I was not able to spot any issue in the logs and asked for more
information to then try to set up a virtual environment to reproduce it.

https://pad.lv/1944008 - (New)            [php8.0]         - php-fpm
doesn't include huge-code-pages feature support
-> This is a feature request, since we do not carry any delta, I asked the
bug reporter to file the bug in Debian. Set it as triaged and marked as a
wishlist.

https://pad.lv/1944037 - (New)            [liburing]       - Latest
packaged version is a year old with a lot of bug fixes missing
-> A newer version of liburing is requested, I told the user we should be
updating it next cycle due to the current freeze for the Impish release
(this is an upstream major version bump).

Added update comments to the two bugs below to keep them showing up in our
future triages:

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 2 bugs
https://pad.lv/1919923 - (Confirmed)      [libapache2-mod-python] -
mod_python statically linked to wrong python 2.7 version
https://pad.lv/1919965 - (Triaged)        [nginx]          - nginx-common
nginx.service comments use wrong signal

Lucas Kanashiro.