Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Oct 20 18:34:50 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-10-19 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 91 bugs

Most of them were new merge bugs from our new tooling. I did not touch those.

While most of the remaining bugs are being taken care of, there is one worth
mentioning here:

LP: #1947865 - [ethtool] - support frame preemption [1]

The Debian maintainer replied to the bug [2], stating that the patch is
premature since it uses an API that was not accepted in the upstream
kernel yet.

Since the frame preemption support patch seems to come from intel and
the patches seem to be designed to use a custom kernel version, are
there any actions needed from our side on this one?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docker-images/+bug/1947865
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/intel/+bug/1943587/comments/3

--
Athos Ribeiro