Server merges for Jammy Jellyfish

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Oct 13 16:27:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Each release we aim to ensure each package the server team cares for
gets at least one merge from Debian.  To coordinate this work
efficiently amongst us, we forecast which packages are likely to have
merge opportunities during the cycle and then self-assign items.

In the past we've used a Trello board to schedule these tasks, but as
that is retired this cycle, we'll instead be using bug reports in
Launchpad.

For Jammy there are 80 server packages that look like they might need a
merge during the cycle:

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/~canonical-server/+subscribedbugs?search=Search&field.tag=needs-merge

Please review this list today and set yourself as the assignee for
merges you wish to work on this cycle.

Tomorrow we'll look over what remains and divide assignments between us.

Bryce