Server Bug Triage report - Monday 29th November

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Nov 29 15:41:35 UTC 2021

Bug Triage found 33 recently updated bugs and two old ones for me to check.
Of those as we know most got handled by the team and are on a good path
towards resolution. Left and worth to mention are:

Only two needed some care, one about clamav I assigned to ubuntu-security.

And one in sharutils I confirmed but is of low prio and needs an upstream
report.

The old bugs had one low prio (ok to wait) and one probably forgotten bug
(I pinged the current assignee).

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server