Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Wed Nov 17 15:02:18 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-11-15 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 15 bugs

Some comments below:

https://pad.lv/1885306 - (Expired)        [qemu]           - [TGL-CET] CET
enabling - qemu
-> I do not know if Christian has any information to share on this bug
(xnox made a question there).

https://pad.lv/1951031 - (New)            [php7.4]         - Patch
php7.4.3-ubuntu with upstream's fix for upstream #80781
-> This is a valid bug which was fixed upstream. I added a link to the
upstream patch, also subscribed ubuntu-server plus added the server-todo
tag.

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1927980 - (Triaged)        [smartmontools]  - smartd-runner
bug causes loss of email recipients
-> The bug reporter forwarded the patch to Debian but the Debian
maintainers have not been responsible. I did not touch this bug.

Lucas Kanashiro.