Monday bug Triage

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed May 19 10:54:08 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated between 2021-05-14 (Friday) and 2021-05-16 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 13 bugs
As usual most of them were under control, the ones worth mentioning are:

LP: #1927980 - smartmontools
An ongoing discussion between Sergio and the reporter - no further
Team-action ATM, but if I read it correctly it waits for Sergio to
guide next steps.

LP: #1928568 - mysql-8.0
Oh beloved mysql bugs, often configuration errors and nothing one can fix.
But this time there was a flurry of similar kinds of bugs that made me
suspicious.
I've dup'ed them onto one and subscribed Lars for a deeper look.

P.S. sorry for being two days late, I had lots of carryover tasks from last week

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server