Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue May 11 14:51:18 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-05-10 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 23 bugs

Some comments below:

https://pad.lv/1927219 - (Incomplete)     [runc]           - context
deadline exceeded: unknown in containerd with latest runc version
-> The bug reporter said the bug is fixed in the latest upstream release
(1.0.0~rc94). After checking the release notes I noticed a bunch of
regressions were found in 1.0.0~rc93 (what we have in the archive atm) and
fixed in 1.0.0~rc94. I'll be preparing a PPA with this new version and will
ask the bug reporter to test it. We'll likely need to backport this new
version back to Bionic.

https://pad.lv/1927742 - (New)            [apache2]        - dolphin in
focal can't delete webdav directories running on focal's apache
-> The bug reporter tested what Paride proposed and it worked for him. I am
not sure about the consequences of the proposed change. Subscribed
ubuntu-server.

https://pad.lv/1927877 - *(Triaged)       [unbound]        - DoH support is
disabled
-> The bug reporter is trying to push the DoH support to Debian but the
maintainer has been unresponsive, he asked if anyone in our team would have
contact with them to move this forward.

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

Lucas Kanashiro.