Tuesday bug triage

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Mar 30 20:50:45 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-03-29 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 21 bugs

I did this triage with Lucas Kanashiro, thank you! :)

Most of the bugs are under control, that is, either being worked upon
by someone, or incomplete, or invalid, or simply needs more
information. Only 3 were new, of which, 1 was marked as incomplete,
the other was triaged and tagged as server-next. The only interesting
one was:

### https://pad.lv/1921494 - (New) [sssd] - ad_use_ldaps error could
not start tls encryption

It "seems" to be a valid bug but Sergio seems to be more aware about
this package and maybe has seen this bug before, so I've asked him to
take a look at this one.

- u