Wednesday Triage Report (2021-03-24)

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Fri Mar 26 20:27:31 UTC 2021

Hiya,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 1:52 AM Sergio Durigan Junior
<sergio.durigan at canonical.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the message.  I am still not sure about this, especially
> because of the other dpkg errors I mentioned, but unfortunately I don't
> have time to investigate further, so if you consider it appropriate to
> mark it as a dupe, that's fine by me.

Oh sure. I'm pretty sure you've looked more thoroughly than I have.
But at least there's 1 error (.sock, .sock.lock) that's common in all
the dupes. So I'll not mark this as dupe but let's fix the original
issue and then re-investigate this later. We'll discuss this in the
standup next week so that everyone's on the same page \o/

Thanks for looking further! :)

- u