Triage Report - Friday 25th of June 2021

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Jun 28 05:15:32 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 1:19 PM Robie Basak <robie.basak at canonical.com> wrote:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Verification says:
>
> """
> Modify the 'verification-needed-$RELEASE' tag to a
> 'verification-done-$RELEASE' tag on the bug report where $RELEASE is the
> release name of the upload you have tested e.g.
> verification-done-precise. The tag global verification-needed should be
> left on the bug until all release tasks have been verified.
> """
>
> So I guess that's the official answer.

Yeah I have found and linked to that as well, but that means the
transition really is
1. +verification-needed +verification-needed-$release*
2. -verification-needed-$release +verification-done-$release (*until
all $release are done)
3. -verification-needed

And thereby the generic tag verification-done doesn't really exist (anymore?).
I'm fine with that if it is the clarification, but should then the SRU
Team clear the remaining references to it on [3]?

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server