Wednesday Triage Report (2021-06-16)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Jun 16 15:06:57 UTC 2021

ustriage found 14 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1931954 - (New) [clamav] - package clamav-milter
    0.103.2+dfsg-0ubuntu0.20.04.2 failed to install/upgrade: el subproceso
    instalado paquete clamav-milter script post-installation devolvió el
    código de salida de error 1

Incomplete, looks like a local configuration issue.

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs

### https://pad.lv/1883577 - (Triaged) [lm-sensors] - column layout in
    sensors is broken for voltages of 1000.00 mV

I don't know what else we can do with this one.  It's already marked as
Triaged and Low priority, which I agree.  I personally think we don't
need to worry about it unless the reporter makes a comment.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14