Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Thu Jul 29 15:22:19 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 04:47:47PM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>Hola! \o

Hey Utkarsh,

>On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 7:06 AM Athos Ribeiro
><athos.ribeiro at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Bugs last updated on 2021-07-27 (Tuesday)
>> Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
>> Found 8 bugs
>>
>> There was nothing in the server-next queue.
>
>This statement doesn't look right. Maybe you meant there was nothing
>worthwhile reporting in the 8 bugs you found? Because "nothing in the
>server-next queue" means something totally different and a bit
>concerning & confusing.

I was just following the language I spotted in previous reports.  I
should have been clearer here though. What I meant here is that the list
regarding untouched server-next tagged bugs generated by ustriage was
empty.

I did get worried on this reply, which led me to believe that the quoted
bit was the only message I sent to the list. But then I realized you did
remove the rest of my message from your reply

>- u
>
>--

Athos Ribeiro