Friday bug triage

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Mon Jul 5 13:56:48 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-07-01 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 16 bugs

Whist most of them seem to be under control, the ones
worth mentioning are:

1. LP: #1934381 - (New) [postfix] - package postfix 3.5.6-1 failed
   to install/upgrade: installed postfix package post-installation
   script subprocess returned error exit status 75

This is related to LP: #1929786. It "looks" like the hostname
of the reporter is "saturn" and because of LP: #1929786, two
dots are added and then the upgrade/installation problem happens.

Since I couldn't reproduce the problem, I asked for more information
and subscribed myself. Simultaneously, asked the reporter
to forward this to Debian as well.

2. LP: #1934393 - (New) [openldap] - systemd-logind network access
   is blocked, and breaks remote authentication configurations

Whilst Dan and Michael are having a discussion on this, I did
not do anything to the bug. Sergio, could you take a look, please?

- u