Wednesday Triage Report (2021-01-20)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Thu Jan 21 12:28:48 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 6:35 AM Christian Ehrhardt <
christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 1:39 AM Sergio Durigan Junior
> <sergio.durigan at canonical.com> wrote:
> >
> > ustriage found 19 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:
> >
> > ### https://pad.lv/1904199 - *(New) [ceph-iscsi] - [groovy-victoria]
> >     gwcli /iscsi-targets/ create ... fails with 1, GatewayError
> >
> > Pinged #openstack, asked if they were aware of this bug, yes, they are.
> >
> > ### https://pad.lv/1911999 - *(New) [multipath-tools] - faulty paths are
> >     not removed
> >
> > Subscribed Christian.  Christian, can you take a look at this one,
> > please?
>
> Wus - why me?
> Didn't we agree to point anywhere between you and Lucas for HA'ish
> things until Rafael is back :-)

TBH I am considering multipath-tools as part of a storage package set. I am
not familiar at all with it and I believe I am not going to have time to
dive into it at the moment. If this is an important issue we need to figure
out how it fits in our priority list.

> Just joking - I'll take a look at an initial triage of it and see how
> far I get ...

Thanks Christian :)

Cheers!
Lucas Kanashiro.