Bug triage report for 2020-01-18 (Monday triage)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 19 18:51:49 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, January 19 2021, Robie Basak wrote:

> LP: #1909950 - *(New)           [bind9]          - TCP connections never close

I've been meaning to take a look at this one, but I'm trying to juggle
my current tasks and I currently have other things happening.

> Finally, I'm not sure how to handle this one in terms of priority.
> Normally I'd say that if it is valid, it doesn't affect most Ubuntu
> users so needs a volunteer to drive it. Should it be treated any
> differently just because it's an i386 whitelist request?
>
> LP: #1904990 - *(Triaged)       [sssd]           - Missing i386 version of libnss-sss

Not sure, TBH.  Based on the discussion Timo said it'd be fine to drop
gdm from the list of sssd's B-D, but I'd like to understand it a bit
better the possible impact of doing that.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14