Wednesday Triage Report (2021-02-17)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Feb 17 17:02:51 UTC 2021

ustriage found 15 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1915674 - (New) [samba] - Sharing folder in Files:
    net usershare returned error 255

There has been some movement in the bug before, but I decided to attempt
to reproduce it locally and failed.  I asked for more info.

### https://pad.lv/1915811 - (New) [libvirt] - Empty NUMA topology in
    machines with high number of CPUs

Subscribed Christian to it and pinged him on MM.

### https://pad.lv/1915826 - (New) [apache2] - package apache2
    2.4.41-4ubuntu3.1 failed to install/upgrade: installed apache2 package
    post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1

Incomplete; need more info.

### https://pad.lv/1915828 - (New) [pacemaker] - pacemaker fails to
    release clustered filesystem dlm locks on failover

Subscribed Lucas to it.

As a reminder:

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 6 bugs
https://pad.lv/1882272 - (Triaged)        [lm-sensors]     - fancontrol does not work after sleep/wakeup
https://pad.lv/1888000 - (New)            [linux]          - Bionic/Xenial minimal cloud image: failed to apply load kernel module
also:                  - (Triaged)        [open-iscsi]     - Bionic/Xenial minimal cloud image: failed to apply load kernel module
https://pad.lv/1890406 - (Triaged)        [tmux]           - tmux sessions don't show up with who, users, ...
https://pad.lv/1891548 - (New)            [autofs]         - autofs-ldap's /etc/ldap/schema/autofs.schema crashes slapd
also:                  - (New)            [openldap]       - autofs-ldap's /etc/ldap/schema/autofs.schema crashes slapd

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14