Monday Triage Report (2021-02-01)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Mon Feb 1 17:26:42 UTC 2021

ustriage found 18 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1913810 - +(New) [openssh] - restart doesn't test for
    syntax errors

Andreas reported this one, which is already marked as server-next.  I
changed its status to Confirmed.

### https://pad.lv/1865904 - (Confirmed) [tomcat8] - Needs updated to
    Tomcat 8.5.51 for GhostCat bug fixes

Christian mentioned this one during standup.  IIUC it's already being
handled somewhat, so I didn't do anything.

### https://pad.lv/1893753 - *(Triaged) [nginx] - libnginx-mod-http-lua
    0.10.11 not compatible with NGINX 1.18/1.17

This is the bug Robie mentioned a few weeks ago, about nginx not working
with libnginx-mod-http-lua.  Apparently there's a discussion happening
in order to figure out what to do.  I'm not involved in this discussion,
so I didn't touch the bug.

### https://pad.lv/1913266 - (New) [qemu] - [UBUNTU 20.04] Vsock can't
    be used with Secure Execution, required argument not supported

Christian is already subscribed to this one, but I thought I'd mention
it here anyway.

### https://pad.lv/1913729 - (New) [sg3-utils] -
    /usr/bin/rescan-scsi-bus.sh: line 245: test: -le: unary operator
    expected

Christian let me know that this bug is simple & low priority.  A good
candidate for volunteers who want to fix some package.

FWIW, here are bugs that haven't been touched in 180 days:

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 4 bugs
https://pad.lv/1830109 - (Triaged)        [logwatch]       - Logfile rotations look incorrect for vdr.conf
https://pad.lv/1877504 - (Confirmed)      [mysql-8.0]      - libmysqlclient21 use of /usr/share/mysql collides with mariadb-server-core-10.3's use of the same directory
https://pad.lv/1890263 - (New)            [php7.4]         - release upgrade does not move to the new php apache mod
https://pad.lv/752172  - (Triaged)        [logwatch]       - Logwatch looks for afpd output in messages, not in log files that afpd writes to

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14