Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Dec 7 15:53:31 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-12-06 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 28 bugs

Most of the bugs I got today were because of packages migrating to the
release pocket and automatically closing them. A single comment:

https://pad.lv/1953325 - (New)            [rabbitmq-server]   - Upcoming
End of Life in January 2022
-> User asking about our policy to maintain a package in a LTS release
which will reach EOL upstream soon. Christian shared some links with me and
I replied to the user.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

Lucas Kanashiro.