Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Dec 1 21:41:23 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-11-30 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 19 bugs

 From those, the following ones are worth mentioning here:

https://pad.lv/1945795 - (New)            [krb5]              - krb5: Fail to build against OpenSSL 3.0
https://pad.lv/1945812 - (New)            [librabbitmq]       - librabbitmq: Fail to build against OpenSSL 3.0
   Both bugs are being taken care of by different teams. patches have been
   uploaded for both. librabbitmq seems to be ready for migration but krb5 is
   blocked on test failures for dovecot and serf, both related to SSL errors.

https://pad.lv/1952633 - (New)            [samba]             - %i token does not expand on 4.13.14+dfsg-0ubuntu0.20.04.2
   I could not reproduce the reported issue locally. Since the user did not
   fully describe how the issue was triggered, I asked for more information and
   marked the issue as incomplete.

--
Athos Ribeiro