Friday bug triage

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Aug 17 13:05:57 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-08-12 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 20 bugs

Nothing worthwhile reporting, really. Everything
seems to be in good hands. However, I'll quickly
mention:

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs

  LP: #1882527 - (Triaged) [mysql-8.0] - mysql
  timeoutsec results in killing mysql process

A good, quick SRU bug to fix. Asked if Miriam or
Paride are interested, otherwhile I'll take care
of it. Either way, I've commented there so that
it doesn't expire/forgotten, at least.

- u