Triage report (2020-09-17)

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Thu Sep 17 13:22:16 UTC 2020

Found 33 bugs. Much QEMU related activity mostly driven by Christian.
Other interesting bugs:

LP: #1830347 - +(New)           [probert]        - [MIR] probert as
dependency of curtin and subiquity

probert is now explicitly seeded and included in main. Thanks Christian
for the help with the seeds and Laney for including probert-network in
main. Marked Fix Released.

LP: #1895832 - +(New)           [pollinate]      - --testing flag should
make pollinate log to stderr even if there's no tty attached

Wishlist bug filed me by yesterday. Marked as Triaged.

LP: #1890397 - *(Fix Released)  [probert]        - console-conf cannot
support canX and crashes

The fixes landed, asked for verification from the bug submitter.
I marked the subiquity task Incomplete for the moment.

LP: #1895714 - (Confirmed)      [pollinate]      - Investigate and
remove CA pinning

Added my take on certificates to use when an entity controls both server
and client. Marked public security.

LP: #1895877 - (New)            [apache2]        - proxypass
IPv4-over-IPv6 excludes X-Forwarded-For header

Likely upstream bug/limitation, but I couldn't find references. Asked to
verify if it's still present on Focal, to get a better starting point.

LP: #1895526 - *(Confirmed)     [ocfs2-tools]    - ocfs2 file system no
longer write - disk full despite lots of free space

Added a "linux" task as this is likely a kernel issue.

Paride