Bug triage report for 2020-09-01 (Wednesday Triage)

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 3 17:17:11 UTC 2020

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 417 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2020-09-01 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 15 bugs

https://pad.lv/1887943 - *(Triaged)       [memcached]      - [SRU] TLS
is not enabled for memcached>=1.5.13
> @bryce helped end user to merge feature in Debian (salsa)
> @bryce seems to be helping end user to do the SRU (@groovy has feature
merged already)

https://pad.lv/1893274 - (New)            [python-certbot] - Certbot
will stop working for 23,847 users with upcoming Let's Encrypt
deprecation
> looks like @racb and @ebportnoy have this, but it's not flagged as triaged
> @racb confirmed affected versions in his last comment, I have flagged it
as "triaged"

https://pad.lv/1893716 - (New)            [openssh]        - scripts
in /etc/update-motd.d/ run even on login via non-interactive scp and
sftp sessions
> end user use case makes sense but this is likely a wishlist
> informed about priority being wishlist and assigned proper packages

https://pad.lv/1893728 - (New)            [krb5]           - Ubuntu
CVE Tracker krb5 1.17-6ubuntu4 CVE-2018-20217 false positive
> spoke to #security team about this one, subscribed them
> @mdeslaur said he updated tracker to show that focal and groovy aren't
affected

https://pad.lv/1893739 - (New)            [mysql-8.0]      - package
mysql-server-8.0 8.0.21-0ubuntu0.20.04.4 failed to install/upgrade
> mysql instance could not be stopped case. incomplete.

https://pad.lv/1893753 - (New)            [nginx]          -
libnginx-mod-http-lua 0.10.11 not compatible with NGINX 1.18/1.17
> libnginx-mod-http-lua (nginx debian/modules) needs to be updated to 1.17
in order to work with current nginx version (Focal & Groovy)
> I flag this as server-next and it could require a FFe (also flagged
triage discuss)
> This will also require a SRU to Focal and that might be an exception as
it requires a full module update

https://pad.lv/1893834 - (New)            [ocfs2-tools]    -
autopkgtest fails in groovy
> assigned to myself as it is an autopkgtest issue with ocfs2-tools

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs