Triage report (2020-11-30) [+2 bugs]

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Mon Nov 30 17:04:51 UTC 2020

Found 19 bugs, worth mentioning are:

LP: #1860769 - (Confirmed)      [etckeeper]      - should record changes
after snap transactions

Not a new bug, but now I marked as Triaged with importance: Wishlist.
Fixing the bug requires snapd allowing to install hooks to be called on
install/uninstall/refresh operations, similar what dpkg allows. The bug
has a snapd task for this, which has been triaged with importance
Wishlist. I don't think it makes sense for the "downstream" etckeeper
task to have a higher priority.

LP: #1894330 - (Confirmed)      [gpsd]           - gpsfake fails to run

AppArmor profile issue. I filed it in Debian and linked the two bugs
(see my comment for rationale). Triaged, importance: Low, subscribed the
team.

LP: #1906118 - (New)            [libpam-mount]   - pmt-ehd throws error
'crypt_format: Invalid argument'

Confirmed, marked Triaged, subscribed the team. Not tagged server-next
as it's not immediately actionable (I found no hints/clues on the
underlying problem), it will require some digging.

Paride