Monday bug triage

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 25 03:13:25 UTC 2020

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 01:54:49PM -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> * LP: #1857584: (mysql-8.0, focal) port 33060 listening by default
>   - Identified this only affects focal
>   - Agree with Robie this needs better justification to warrant SRU

FWIW, I meant some sort of update rather than an SRU specifically. Given
that it's a security concern, if it does get fixed it might belong in
the security pocket rather than go via an SRU. And for the same reason
it might be wise to delegate the security benefit vs. regression
decision to the security team.