Monday bug triage - 11/17 & 4/20

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Nov 18 00:42:06 UTC 2020

I covered Monday triage for Sergio this week.
I also covered an old Monday triage card for Andreas, from April, which
had two still-untriaged bugs.

Bugs worth a mention:
---------------------
LP: #1855318 - (Expired)        [autofs]         - autofs tries to find .xdg-volume-info and autorun.inf

  - Reopened due to a bit more info.
  - Really I think this needs sent upstream.

LP: #1857584 - (Confirmed)      [mysql-8.0]      - MySQL X protocol port 33060 listening on network by default

  - Is marked as security issue
  - Sounds like may just need adjustment to default config file
  - Marked server-next for further investigation

LP: #1904235 - (New)            [targetcli-fb]   - targetctl hanging

  - Seems to trigger by a zfs device losing network
  - We'll need more info to reproduce the conditions; I've requested
  - Set as Incomplete

LP: #1904089 - (New)            [cherrypy3]      - python3-cherrypy3_8.9.1-6_all seems to require a non-existent dependency

  - User locally installed latest cherrypy3 from upstream, and found
    that Ubuntu doesn't provide its required dependencies.
  - Invalid & suggested not to mix and match.

LP: #1873608 - (New)            [mysql-5.7]      - libmysqlclient-dev prevents npm/nodejs

  - Some sort of obscure Conflicts / Breaks situation maybe?
  - Requested logs and cut-and-paste of output; set to Incomplete

Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days