Wednesday Triage

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Thu May 21 03:03:38 UTC 2020

Bugs last updated on 2020-05-19 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 22 bugs

I have done this triage with @sergiodj in the "triage process
normalizing" effort. It had no new bugs AND, since I did my monday
triage yesterday, most of the bugs we went through were the bugs I
worked yesterday (good to I could use those as examples on what I did to
@sergiodj).

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1868127 - (New) [openvpn] OpenVPN will not reload due to
misconfigured .service file

> gave to @sergiodj as an example on directing "some" bugs to someone
based on your previous knowledge about the work this one person does.
(@kanashiro for this example).

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs