Triage report for 2020-05-18 (Tuesday triage)
lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue May 19 22:24:33 UTC 2020
== Migration ==
* bind9-libs: AFAIK Andreas is taking care of this
* genshi: the python 2 binary was dropped from this new release and the
package moved from building arch: any to arch: all, due to that britney
miscalculated the missing builds. Steve said he would take care of it.
* mysql-8.0: I reproduced the libdbd-mariadb-perl regression locally and
filed this bug:
* freeradius: re-triggered test on armhf which unblocked libcap2
== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-05-18 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 21 bugs
Fortunately, many bugs have been worked on by the team.
Some notes below:
LP: #1878721 - (Confirmed) [memcached] - memcached looks for SASL
configuration at wrong path /etc/sasl2/memcached.conf/memcached.conf
* The bug reporter also provided a debdiff to fix this issue. Added the
server-next tag and subscribed ubuntu-server.
LP: #1879272 - (New) [gpsd] - corrupted json payload
when adding a device
* There is a patch applied upstream to fix this issue. Added the
server-next tag and subscribed
LP: #1879325 - (New) [libvirt] - Unable to remove disk
metadata on vm
* Bug reported by Openstack upstream and also provided a link to a patch.
I'll leave this to Christian or Rafael, just subscribed ubuntu-server.
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-server