Triage report for 2020-05-11 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue May 12 21:26:29 UTC 2020

== Migration ==

* php-parser blocking php7.4: Bryce investigated it already and reported
the issue upstream.

* memcached FTBFS on s390x: Debian faces the same failure, and the issue
was forwarded upstream by the Debian maintainer:

* rabbitmq-server: FTBFS in all architectures. I filed a bug and submitted
a MP with a fix:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rabbitmq-server/+bug/1878291

* kopanocore blocking openldap: re-triggered test on armhf.

== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-05-11 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 35 bugs

Fortunately, many bugs have been worked on by the team.
Some notes below:

LP: #1876537 - (Invalid)        [dovecot]        - dovecot eating mail
indexes /var/dovecot-index/user
* Added a comment to try to understand what the reporter expects from us.
Based on their previous comments the issue was not in the package.

LP: #1877678 - *(New)           [open-vm-tools]  - add sdmp plugin as a
separate package
* A patch to add this new binary package was submitted to Debian, and the
Debian maintainer will review it. My advice here was to get it accepted in
Debian first and then just sync it. The current package has no delta and
it'd be good to keep it that way.

LP: #1878005 - (New)            [chrony]         - Chrony crashes on
install from raspberry pi 2
* This is an issue in a raspberry pi and I do not have one to reproduce it.
Subscribed ubuntu-server.

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs